Sat, Feb 03|
World Wetlands Day Birding Activity
Join us for a captivating birding experience in the pristine Mabamba Wetland as we celebrate World Wetlands Day!
Time & Location
Feb 03, 2024, 8:00 AM GMT+3 – Feb 04, 2024, 4:00 PM GMT+3
Wakiso, Mabamba Swamp, Uganda
About the event
Highlights of the Birding Activity:
- Diverse Avian Paradise: Immerse yourself in the rich biodiversity of Mabamba Wetland, home to a wide array of bird species. From the iconic Shoebill Stork to vibrant Kingfishers, be prepared for an awe-inspiring encounter with nature.
- Expert Guidance: Our knowledgeable guides will lead the way, sharing insights into the behavior, habitats, and distinctive features of the various bird species you'll encounter. Learn about the significance of wetlands in sustaining avian life.
- Photography Opportunities: Bring your cameras and binoculars to capture the beauty of Mabamba's feathered residents. Our birding activity provides ample opportunities to snap stunning photos and create lasting memories.
- Educational Insights: Gain a deeper understanding of the critical role wetlands play in supporting biodiversity and human wellbeing. Discover why it's essential to protect and conserve these vital ecosystems.
- Community Engagement: Connect with fellow birding enthusiasts and local communities during the activity. Learn about ongoing conservation efforts and how you can actively contribute to preserving Mabamba Wetland.
How to Participate:To join this exciting birding adventure, RSVP by Calling or Email Nelson (firstname.lastname@example.org 0775626306/0701626306). Limited slots are available, so secure your spot early!
What to Bring:
- Comfortable clothing and footwear
- Water bottle